My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Friday, May 20, 2005
2:30 AM
So many thoughts in my head, I need to rattle. Thankfully no one reads this blog, so.. I can rattle for all I want.
Finally I feel a great sense of relief. It is true that lonliness is a much easier emotion to face than all the guilt and responsibilities. Very often guilt and responsibilities comes in a package that says 'love'. Even till the very last minute, I chose to think it was love. It wasn't. It died a long time ago. Every effort to revive it.. was painful. no wonder you said my msgs don't mean what I feel. you're right.
I'm back with nothing. and this is how nothing feels. I'm starting to wonder if everyone who just became single will do the things I do.. Gathering of friends, going to church, going to clubs.. -shrugs- desperate to find colours to fill up those blanks at night. someone said I should go k-box to sing. If only they knew I never liked going there because it reminds me of unhappiness.
1st half of the day, and already I'm scared. Wonder how I'm going to get through the night. haha..
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!